Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Weekly Menu

Orange Chicken with brown rice

Spaghetti with meat sauce and olive oil bread sticks- bread sticks recipe found in Mark Bittman's The Food Matters Cookbook

Ranch-style Chicken with twice baked new potatoes- both from PW's new cookbook

Whole wheat buttermilk pancakes, bacon, eggs, fruit- one of my favorite pancake recipes!

White chicken enchiladas with rice and beans- the enchiladas are also from PW's new cookbook (though the recipe on the website is a bit different than the one I used from the book), and the black beans are my new favorite (and only) way of making them! (Thanks, Kat!)

Penne with vodka sauce, roasted chicken- pasta recipe is from Joy of Cooking

Strawberry Shortcake Cake- I'll admit that the frosting was a bit over-the-top sweet for my liking, but otherwise a delicious cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment