I've been tagged by Ashley to list 10 things that make me happy.
So far today I've accomplished two loads of laundry and tons of yelling at my two boys.
So, I could use some happy today.
In no particular order, these 10 things make me happy.
1. Alone time at Barnes and Noble (with nothing but coffee and magazines to keep me entertained)
2. Date days
3. Dark chocolate chips and almonds in the afternoons (or evenings...or mornings...)
4. Watching Phineas and Ferb with N
5. Seeing grey-blue walls in our house instead of khaki walls
6. Colorful cookbooks
7. Down comforters
8. S blowing kisses (his new favorite thing to do)
9. A good head rub from my husband
10. Headache free days